25 Oct 2017
- Power Up your management team
Managers need training to keep abreast with new people management, how to increase production.
This practical workshop is a must for any manager in any managerial and supervisor position.
- How to perform change management;
- Understand your own "Like Factor";
- Identify your management style;
- When to use a particular management style;
- What a leader does and how to create a movement;
- How to get your employees to provide you a certain standard of work;
- Measure output of employees;
- Practice Root Cause Analysis;
- Read and integrate body language, micro expressions and tone of voice when dealing with employees.
- Learn about personalities and how to motivate each one
- ** All attendees receive electronic copies of all the documents provided like slides, documents and videos.
Starts: 8AM for 8:30AM Ends: around 4:30PM (Lunch provided)
|Blandford Manor - Johannesburg
106 Hyperion Drive, North Riding, Randburg